Monday, October 5, 2009

Wasting time typing an introduction

I mean, Don't you people find it annoying? Every time you try to join somewhere, be it online or offline, that you have to repeat that 'Myself essay'' for the 12061986th time (My D.O.B btw, what a coincidence)???

What's the first question they ask when you go for an interview? Ok so.. tell me about yourself...Now heres the tricky part, If you just go on telling them your hobbies and how you enjoy making sarcastic comments on youtube, How happy you are about your BSc in Astronomy & Physics and how well you performed in your schools Under 17 basketball team, as they say , ''They''ll inform you''.... for sure.

Everywhere its the same. I mean its not like We are here ( On EARTH) to get to know about every one we meet in depth right? Some might say that its worth the waste of time because It might save YOU ( If you have developed your mind to such a standard that you've realized that no one is reading this crap, theres no ME ,and the truth is Selflessness, then RESPECT!!, pardon me) from a future disaster that might happen because of the ''lack of knowledge you possessed'' about that particular person. But then again when it comes to crimes ( WCS; Worst Case Scenarios) what does the authorities say? ha? read this out loud - Most of the time people get hurt by the people they already KNOW! So WTF then? (WTF; What the Fuss), Well anyways since its the tradition, just like ants bumping their heads together when they pass each other on opposite directions, It's how we humans interact, Hi I'm.......... ( Don't Funking care really)

So i'm Mr.Erratik or what ever you wanna call me, and this Blog is for people who don't give a shit, about global marketing schemes, their traps, political agenda, social networks, and organised mind manipulation, and other hypes surrounding the Bloggosphere, or the offline atmosphere ( with 78% nitrogen??..,,got it??... yeah that one), and also this blog is dedicated for those who would never bend over to anyone or lick butt of anyone in their life no matter how big the offer is.

Welcome!

Mr.Erratik

3 comments:

  1. yeah i hate it too, that's why i put the words under 'about me' on my blog. not as cool as yours but check it out.

    bty 'tell me about yourself' is the lamest interview question ever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interviews are fun! It's a word game that the dolt behind the desk can NEVER win if you are a wiley coyote like myself. I turn the tables on him/her, and inform him/her when I'll decide if I want the job as they beg for me to take it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Sarah : Lamest! i agree

    @ MsBurb : Wiley coyote who's really cunning :P

    ReplyDelete