Thursday, October 15, 2009

Blogging in greek : Traffic in Heaven




ZEPHYRUS : End of another day, won’t be long till Nyx takes over. Eos is fast asleep so you won’t be worried about work as yet.

EURUS : Ahh seems like Chronos is working overtime these days, or unless they’ve started using finer sand in hourglasses.

ZEPHYRUS : Hmm.

EURUS : Is everything alright mate? You know you can talk to me.

ZEPHYRUS : Before talking about me, first tell me are you on Ganja or something? Always grinning like you are high, what’s up with that?

EURUS : Ohh that…he he. Don’t mind telling you this, but after a long time, I feel as if I’m getting younger with every passing day.May Hebe be praised! Sure I’ve done enjoying my prime, but those times are ancient now. Now I sense like I’m getting back in to that supreme form again, rejuvenated, vivified and…

ZEPHYRUS : Well good for you! Isn’t it just a remarkable coincidence that I feel exactly the same way?

EURUS : Really? Then why do you look so upset?

ZEPHYRUS : Gotcha you old goof! ha ha…(* In a serious tone of voice*) Joking aside, actually it’s the complete opposite for me. Don’t know what’s wrong with me but I tell you… I’ve been keeping this inside for some time now. Haven’t you noticed anything unusual about me lately?

EURUS : Well, yeah… you’ve been acting strangely for quite some time now...

ZEPHYRUS : Strangely?

EURUS : The spot light was on you at the pantheon. And everybody was talking about your ‘’change’’. And to be gruesomely honest, at least you are not that egotistic a**hole anymore. Even though i'm not convinced at all personally, people seem to like you now.

ZEPHYRUS : What’s happening to me man? Everything was just perfect yesterday, and now… Look at me! I feel like i'm just a mere shadow of the person I used to be, it won’t be long before I get treated like crap in the pantheon. Remember when they offered me the seat next to Zeus, the majority thought that I’m more powerful than the man himself, heck I even thought like that myself! And when they took that back from me… they took my soul with it. I mean what did I do to deserve this? Why is everything happening to me?... look at you for instance, getting all this promotions and stuff. I don’t give a shit, but you haven’t even thought of doing 10% of the work I’ve completed in my time.

EURUS : You think so? And let me ask you this, from where did you find the power to complete your so called work? You didn’t rob from any one right? Everything was readily available at your place I guess. My HOLY ASS! Dude you cheated… admit that, Do you think, just because the Pantheon is made up of fossil old gods, that they are blind? Everyone knows that you are a manipulative, evil minded and a greedy bastard, who has no history nor a culture. And I don’t expect any respect from you, since you don’t know what the word respect means. Look around you look what you’ve done… You’ve brought hell up to the place of heaven. This was a beautiful place man… this is the place where humans hope to get reincarnated after leading virtuous lives on earth...Shit! And it’s completely natural for you to feel jealous of me, because whether you like it or not, IT’S MY TIME NOW!

ZEPHYRUS : Ok, I cheated. So what? Ever heard of the theory of evolution? Does the phrase natural selection, ring any bells? Or how about the survival of the fittest?

EURUS : Survival is not just stuffing up your body with food for a day or two, it’s a continuous process of long term existence via making adaptations which doesn’t oppose the laws of the universe. You can’t just consume everything in your sight just for the sake of appearing colossal, and call it survival of the fittest. More like a temporary “Uprisal of the thickest” for me. And it might’ve seemed like the everlasting bliss that you were so hungrily searching at first, but too much power too soon can act like a hallucination, which alter the reality in your senses while the objective reality continue to exist in a place beyond your cognition. You lost the respect of gods long time ago, but they never opposed your actions because of bribes. When they look at me, they don’t see you ZEPHYRUS, I’m just one of them who’s trying stand up on my own. I’m not the reason why your Empire is cracking up, your own greed is the reason for your downfall.

ZEPHYRUS : You are talking as if I’m reduced to dust already. Maybe I’m worrying too soon, maybe this whole thing is just a little glitch in the space time continuum, I can make this right! And it’s never too late because I’m still… breathing!

EURUS : Your future has already been manifested by your past and the present. And in due time Apollo’s prophecy will be fulfilled, you’ll be joining Thanatos shortly, And it’s too late to even think of a way out. I’ll leave you with this thought, actually a deep lesson I learned in my previous life as a human.

“ No matter how many vehicles you overtake, there will always be someone in front of you’’


Telos ( The End).


Starring;

Zephyrus: Greek god of the west wind

Eurus: Greek god of the east wind

Nyx: Greek goddess of night

Eos: Greek goddess of dawn

Chronos : Greek god of time

Hebe: Greek goddess of youth

Zeus: C.O.B of the pantheon

Apollo: Greek god of basically everything. (god of light and the sun; truth and prophecy; medicine and healing; music, poetry, and the arts; and more)

Thanatos: Greek god of death


Mr.Erratik (Producer, Director, Make-up artist, cameraman and the cinematographer)

No comments:

Post a Comment