Tuesday, October 6, 2009

My old friend Demo : A dialog.

Democracy : Hey! how are ya?

Dude : Doing great thanks to you. So still on that old ''majority'' shit huh? :P

Democracy: hehe Anything above 50% would do, fair enough right?

Dude : Of course! that's universal! Btw Demo, have yo heard the rumors? People compare you to NATO (No Action,Talk Only)?

Demo : Haters!, I believe that old cripple commi (Communism) is behind all of this. He ain't got shit on me, you know! If you are against me You fall into the minority which disqualifies you from having your say on things, whether you like it or not. Hope you are not one of them :p..

Dude : I don't know man, sometimes i feel that the people who are representing you, the presidents etc. don't get it. i mean what do they do to get the majority behind them? launch expensive nationwide campaigns and by heavy usage of media, create a positive perception on the minds of the public. And who funds these activities ? of course the filthy rich minority. And after they achieve their goal Who gets the benefit? The majority( The people who participate in their mass rallies, people who are watching television at home, who actually vote) or the minority ( Those tycoons)? They market you ( Demo) but practice Reverse-democracy or Demoncracy! ( your evil twin brother) in reality. What are your thoughts on that?

Demo : Well ....errr... Demoncracy is my brother no matter what...so. can't really comment...You know..

Dude : So ya'll are all in this together then? you suck Demo!!

Demo : Eiy ! i never said that! and anyways the power is in your hands. so why don't you stop pointing fingers at me and do something about it?!? Ha Big guy?

Dude : well u don't seem to get the real point Demo. As i said, after a well focused psychological marketing campaign, the so called majority become powerless, and nobody is willing to take responsibility for the Demon in the system since the ''Majority" has accepted it with open hands. So now the the guy who got elected has an army of zombies defending him, even his failures and wrong doings. I know commi is outdated and you've been here for awhile and i get the feeling that the future is approaching faster than you expected! Don't you feel a bit old now?

Democracy : I'm still accepted worldwide, and i don't see anyone better than me coming in the future..

Dude : Well like when someone said in the early 1900's that everything has been invented already., and there's nothing else to come! You are starting to sound a bit like that person now. You know Demo, the present is like a one way road with a 90 degree bend at the end! you don't know how the roads going to be, you don't know what's there, You don't know shit!... till you make the turn. I'm sure someone more fair and reasonable and more universally acceptable will replace you( and your twin brother) pretty soon.But theres a way to prolong your stay...

Demo : Really??? What would that be?

Dude : You've got to grow a spine and act like a man, And get rid of your brother. To tell you the truth, after talking to you, i actually think you are a nice guy. But the only problem is that you don't have the balls to fight! They've turned you into their Bitch! Youve become a slave to your representatives, you are just a tool for them to get POWER!!! You are a disgrace to your mother (the late Mrs. Direct democracy)!!!Don't you get it???

Demo : I...I... BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...MUMMMMMYYYY!!! I WANT MY MUMMMYYYY ,...BOOoooooOOOOOOooooOOO *Starts crying*

Dude : There there, Don't cry now... come on man! Here wipe your tears off * hands over a box of tissue paper*

Demo : *Sobs*

Dude : Come on man, didn't mean to hurt you, That's the bitter truth! I know it sounds Dirty but its actually the truth. Doesn't change the fact that you are a No good Poncy but stop crying for Gods sake! No point talking to you. Give my regards to your brother, I GTG now. * Turns and starts to walk away*

Demo : Hey wait!! wait. I'm sorry for all the evil things my brother has done! and i know a simple sorry won't change the fact that its wrong. I'm going to talk to him. We are going to regain the lost dignity of my mother! WE ARE GOING TO CHANGE THE WORLD!!! I better hurry, Thanks for showing me the right way! I'll never forget you! * Turn and runs with a renewed sense of self confidence*

THUD !!* Sound of a person falling *

Dude : Demo you alright ?* Demo unconscious, lying flat on the ground, face down
* Demo!! oh shit ! he must've slipped on this 1$ note... . who's is it anyway? well never mind serves him right! My lucky day.** Puts the 1$ in his front pocket and walks away from the dead body**


The End



Mr.Erratik






1 comment:

  1. Hi! Nice post..
    Follow my blog also to see the beauty of the
    ELEPHANT in SRI LANKA…videos…. Videos… videos… videos.. videos.. videos….. videos… videos… videos… videos.. videos…..!!!!!!!!!!

    www.elephants-srilanka.blogspot.com
    www.watsansrilanka.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete