Thursday, December 10, 2009

Special Note From Mr.Erratik


You all thought I've actually attained nibbana after my last post ( The Realization)? ha? Nahh, far from it. I was involved with my studies ( Some diploma),And never found time to think of something to write for Somethingbeyondlife.

So now i'm back,( Not back like, ''I've found a new passion for blogging and i'm gonna kick the shit out of you other pathetic bloggers'' or anything, just back ;)), lets see what i come up with.

Before posting something brand new, Let me take this opportunity to thank all of you( the 5 of you to be precise) for sticking with me.

Can't wait till i post my new article, to see how much i have change during the course of 1 month.

Once again. Thank you!


PS: ( Ms.Burb : I finally replied to your comment on ''The Realization'')


Mr.Erratik ( Who?)

1 comment:

  1. just visited to see if there is any new post from you. iam glad to see this. so in future i guess i will see more genuine , meaningful, enlightening and mysterious posts :).

    ReplyDelete